Pit to Distress - Horrific but True (an oldie)

>


After listening to an older recording from L.Janel Martin's Radio show called Thought Crime Radio, I heard something new..well to me it was new. A term entitled "Pit to distress". Yes, Pit as in Pitocin, and Yes, Distress as in ramp up the Pitocin just to send your unborn baby into distress so that they can say "OH MY GOODNESS, the baby's in distress, you need a c/s ASAP!"

I'm appalled to say the least, at finding this out. It has become more than a suspicion that Most OBs favor the wallet-fattening c/sections... but to hear and read this is simply a travesty, trampling on not just the rights of the mothers... but also the welfare of the baby

For more thoughts and information on this go to


Just when I thought I'd heard it all

"Pit to distress"

Truly Distressing : The Phenomenon of "Pit to Distress"

The whole Shabang in one place

0 comments: